- Business description
- Sales and net sales
- Result analysis
- Financing, cash flow and balance sheet
- Shareholders' equity of parent company
- Segment information
- Geographical areas
- Share and price analysis
- Current authorisations
- Restructuring proceedings
- Non-Financial Information (Bookkeeping Act 3a)
- Risks and short-term uncertainty factors
- Management, auditors and corporate governance
- Events after the end of period
- Prospects in 2021
- Proposal concerning the result
- Key financial indicators and key figures per share
- Calculation of key indicators
Management, auditors and corporate governance
Tecnotree’s Board of Directors comprised the following persons in 2020:
Neil Macleod, Chairman of the Board
Jyoti Desai, Vice Chairman of the Board
Conrad Neil Phoenix
Markku Wilenius from 10.9.2020
Kaj Hagros until 10.9.2020
Padma Ravichander, the CEO of the company
At the end of 2020 Tecnotree Group Management Board had nine (9) members: CEO, CFO, Vice President Managed Services and Support
Operations, Vice President Quality, Vice President Product Engineering, Vice President People & Academy, Vice President Regional LATAM, Vice President Product Office and Vice President Value Engineering. CEO acted as Chairman of the Management Board.
Tecnotree’s auditor in the financial year 2020 was Tietotili Audit Oy, and the principal auditor was Urpo Salo, Authorised Public Accountant.
The Board of Directors has approved the Corporate Governance Statement of the Company for the year 2020.
According to the Articles of Association the 3-8 members of the Board of Directors are elected at the yearly Shareholders' meeting. The members are appointed for the period ending at the end of the following ordinary Shareholders' meeting. The Board of Directors appoints the CEO.