- Business description
- Sales and net sales
- Result analysis
- Financing, cash flow and balance sheet
- Shareholders' equity of parent company
- Segment information
- Geographical areas
- Share and price analysis
- Current authorisations
- Restructuring proceedings
- Non-Financial Information (Bookkeeping Act 3a)
- Risks and short-term uncertainty factors
- Management, auditors and corporate governance
- Events after the end of period
- Prospects in 2021
- Proposal concerning the result
- Key financial indicators and key figures per share
- Calculation of key indicators
Share and price analysis
At the end of December 2020 the shareholders’ equity of Tecnotree Group stood at EUR 19.9 million (3.6) and the share capital was EUR 1.3 (1.3) million. The total number of shares was 274.628.428 (247.628.428). At the end of the period the company hold 10.941.667 (0) own shares. Equity per share was EUR 0.07 (EUR 0.01).
A total of 82.172.144 Tecnotree shares (EUR 35.538.637) were traded on the Helsinki Exchanges during the period 1 January – 31 December 2020, representing 29.9 % of the total number of shares.
The highest share price quoted in the period was EUR 0.90 and the lowest EUR 0.11. The average quoted price was EUR 0.34 and the closing price on 31 December 2020 was EUR 0.70. The market capitalisation of the share stock at the end of the period was EUR 193.3 (42.1) million.